Other things Noah is up to at 15 months:
-Can say five words although he understands way more than that: Dada, Mum mum, Yeah, No no, Hi
-His first phrase was "Hi Dada". He still signs for "more food" and would probably do more if I ever got around to teaching any.
-Right now he can walk for about four steps and stand for about four seconds unassisted. We expect him to build up enough confidence to finally do this within the next month. He has also started to climb up onto things.
-Has a bigger appetite now, but will refuse food before even trying it based on the "presentation" as the doctor says. This includes all vegetables and even foods like macaroni and cheese, french fries, and cake, which I have no explanation for. He also doesn't like bland food preferring garlic mashed potatoes to plain and taco meat to unseasoned ground turkey.
-His favorite things right now are his lift-the-flap books. We read them every night before bed and sometimes he reads them by himself while I am getting ready in the morning.
-His second favorite thing is his singing, guitar playing Ernie. He loves music and "dancing".
-Still loves taking baths. He will race to the stairs as soon as I mention that it's bath time. He still hates when I pour water over his head though.
-No new teeth since he was 12 months old. Still have four uppers and two bottoms. We have been brushing his teeth for a couple months now. His front teeth are stained from his iron supplement, but should improve after a few months of being off of it.
-Been off bottles completely for two months now and only uses sippys and straws. His beverages consist of whole milk, juice, and water.
-Sleeping about 11 to 12 hours a night and usually takes a two hour nap right after lunch.
-Still wearing size three diapers although we have just switched from Swaddlers to Cruisers. Mostly wearing 12-18 month clothing, but can still fit into 9-12 month shirts as long as the neck stretches and pants as long as the length isn't too short.
-Laughs and giggles constantly and this is also how he lets me know he wants something. As in, do you want this cookie? Hee hee hee (yes I do).
-In contrast, he still cries hysterically when he gets bumps and bruises and is in full on tantrum mode when he doesn't get his way. This is easily remedied with a little creative distraction.
I always forget to add things, but I could sit here forever if I let myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment