10 June 2012

19 Months

Last month in the teens...

According to our scale at home, Noah is now 23 pounds with clothes and shoes. The scale isn't entirely accurate, but he does feel a little heavier since his last appointment.

Right after he turned 18 months, he started bobbing his head up and down to say yes. He looks like a little broken bobble head doll. It's super cute. He is very into his animal noises still (when we were talking of wolves yesterday he tilted his head back and howled) and we haven't heard many new words, but he did say fishy today and I can almost hear the words behind what he is saying.

He has typical toddler knees as he lands on those first when running too fast outside. He's very sweet and says hi to everyone he meets and even throws in a two-handed wave.

Loves reading books and quizzing us by pointing at every object on the page.

We've started transitioning him to a booster seat to sit at the table with us. It's tricky because our table is very high and he can just barely see over the top.

Likes to pull his toys with strings around the house. The other day he started walking the ice tea maker around by its cord. But then he stopped and tried to plug it in.

I moved the giant piggy from his nursery to his playroom, but I guess he missed him because he grabbed him by the tail and was dragging him around the entire upstairs today.

Still loves to say no. It's probably his favorite word. He's started pointing at us and saying no, which I find pretty hysterical. And I just taught him to use his pointer finger to indicate "one" when I ask him how old he is.





No comments: