01 November 2012

"Owl"aween

This year I dressed Noah as a cute, fuzzy owl for Halloween. He still doesn't understand or have any of his own thoughts on what to be, so I picked for him. He was adorable and we got comments literally everywhere we went, including Boo at the Zoo a couple weekends ago.














I was worried he wouldn't "get" Halloween yet, but as soon as I showed him how to reach into a bowl and put a piece of candy in his pumpkin (this was at my office where bowls are unattended for trick or treat) he figured it out real quick. It took him all of 30 seconds to begin grabbing candy by the handful and cramming it into the pumpkin, which quickly became overstuffed and too heavy for him to carry even with both arms around it. We also let him have his first taste of candy, a kit kat bar that melted into his hand almost instantly and became a huge chocolatey mess. But he seemed to enjoy it.







And here is the "little monster" pumpkin we carved this year in honor of our little monster





No comments: