And eating corn on the cob
The Toddler classroom had a camping theme on their door for the spring
The boys and I went on a nature hike
And they helped us spread mulch in the yard
We celebrated Mother's Day
The boys watched the Blackhawks win another Stanley cup, this one for their little sister.
Wyatt hung out for a little while in Noah's pre-school class on his last day of the "school year".
Thanking the person who put this kid corral little school bus in the shoe store to keep the boys contained while I tried to find a pair of water shoes that would fit on Wyatt's chubby baby feet
Noah was so excited about vacation he had his back pack all packed up and ready to go a day early and was not happy that I told him we couldn't leave quite yet.
Up next... Vacation 2015



























No comments:
Post a Comment