12 October 2015

Charlotte Autumn

Well I guess I've made you wait long enough. Fall is our favorite time of year and so we've been very busy!

The littlest Christie was supposed to arrive the week of Wyatt's birthday. Wyatt's birthday came and went without a single contraction. A week after Wyatt's birthday my doctor decided it was time to set an induction date. Because Wyatt had been delivered by emergency C-section and I chose not to have another one, they wouldn't let me go more than a week past my due date. So on August 7, 2015, my parent's 39th wedding anniversary, we drove to the hospital for the induction. After less than five hours of labor and less than ten minutes pushing, Charlotte Autumn made her quick appearance into the world weighing in at 9 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches. She was my biggest, longest, latest, and easiest baby. And our whole family is so in love with our little princess.



















No comments: