11 March 2016

Circus

I grabbed some last minute cheap tickets for a circus that was in town (not the Barnum and Bailey) and took a gamble that the kids could make it through a Friday night show at 7:30. We had a little issue redeeming the tickets (mainly that Wyatt and I got stuck in this ridiculous line outside the arena in nearly sub-zero temperatures that we were not dressed for) but once we were inside we had our pick of seating in the upper section. The boys and even Charlotte were pretty interested in the show and the best part was at intermission Nick took the boys down to see the elephants up close and personal. Noah wanted to ride them, but I didn't bring enough cash to make that happen. It was probably a good thing because Wyatt was slightly uncomfortable standing so close to them. We left a little early, but it was a pretty fun night.





If you look closely you can see Nick and the boys on the bottom of the last picture. Noah is upset because Nick wouldn't pay the exorbitant fee for him to jump in the inflatable truck.



No comments: