02 April 2016

Dino Valentine

Our Valentines this year were dino-riffic. I downloaded the template and found some cheap plastic dinosaurs and string at Michaels. After punching some holes in the card all I really had to do was tie each individual dinosaur to the card, but this turned out to be quite time consuming - especially when I needed to make about forty-two of them. Noah helped again this year by writing his name on all of his cards, which he proclaimed was making him "exhausted", but in the end he did sign each one.






I was able to attend the boys' Valentine's Party this year and Nana Jenny was even able to come too. That was a big help since I couldn't be in two rooms at the same time and I really wasn't supposed to leave them alone since they weren't actually enrolled that day. Here is Noah passing out his Valentines to his classmates.



Valentine lunch at school. Somebody was due for a haircut.


Charlotte didn't have any parties, but she did do a mini Valentine photo shoot for me.










The boys received nice gifts from Mom again this year. They both received some chocolate kisses, fresh gummy bears from a local store in town, drawing pads, and a little pig bank. Noah received a My First Keyboard book and a Star Wars tin and Wyatt received a wind-up train book and a Paw Patrol tin.




I also made apple crisp for Valentines Day, which was extra delicious.




No comments: