29 November 2016

Septemberfest

The start of September also brings Septemberfest. This was probably my 30th time attending (I've missed a few here and there). It was nice and hot just like I prefer my Septemberfests to be. We started out at the carnival. Wyatt added the mini-ferris wheel and the Frog Hopper to his list of mastered rides. Noah split off with Nick after the first few small rides and did some of the bigger ones.





I was happy Wyatt rode this one with a girl because girls are usually good for telling the boys to behave if they get a little rowdy.




We ran into Laura and Sadie right before getting on the carousal


After the rides and a little food we wandered around. Here the boys are participating in a firefighter demonstration. The tent was filled with smoke (not real smoke) and they learned to drop to the ground and crawl under it.





We played a few games. Both boys did really well at this one and caught a frog with their fishing pole.



On Monday we attended the parade. It was hot, but at least not mid-90s hot like last year. My phone died and so I have no pictures of this.



 Wyatt wore his firefighter tattoo for weeks after the fest


No comments: