18 January 2017

November

One of Noah's birthday presents was a kid's recipe book. He loves to cook and is super excited to start picking out recipes to make.



On one of our afternoons together before we picked up the other two kids, Noah and I went for a sunset walk around the lake


It always cracks me up when I enter a room and find everyone sleeping


A new trick I learned, put CeCe in a chair and she will sit there thinking she is stuck. Very unlike the boys. She eventually does get tired though and starts to squirm a bit.




Especially when big bro comes in and starts acting goofy.


Wyatt and I went to vote and then both boys cast their literary vote at the library. Wyatt voted for Winnie the Pooh and Noah told me he voted for all the characters. I guess he just couldn't decide.



Charlotte and Wyatt love to play in the ottoman.


We made one last trip to firefighter park





Noah hung a picture of Papa Bill at school for Veteran's Day



Doing art together




Playing one of our new birthday games: Angry Birds Trouble



Waiting for the doctor at our 15 month check-up


And silly times..




No comments: