13 June 2013

Southpaw

Noah attended his third White Sox game Memorial Day Weekend. In preparation for the game, I gave him some fun tattoos - a Sox emblem on his cheek and Southpaw on his arm (so he could see it). It wasn't until after the game that I realized I put the Sox tattoo on upside down and as my brother pointed out, Southpaw should have been on his left arm. Ah well. Noah loved his Southpaw tattoo and was devastated when it washed off the next day.



Despite having great seats, we spent the entire game on the Fan Deck again this year. It provides a table to eat on and plenty of space for Noah to run around. Which he did. The entire game.




When Southpaw came out onto the Fundamentals deck during the 3rd inning, Noah seemed very excited and kept waving to him (we have a Southpaw at home from last year so he knew who he was). Then I asked if he wanted to go meet Southpaw, but he quickly retracted his excitement and shook his head. We went anyway. He started freaking out as we got closer and I thought it was going to be a bust, but then Southpaw offered to give him a high-five and suddenly Noah thought he was pretty cool. So we actually got a nice picture with him.


No comments: