Wyatt turned 8 months old a few days ago. Growly Bear (as I like to call him) is so anxious to get up and run around with his big bro. He is still very chatty and growls quite a bit too. I'm not sure if that's just because it sounds funny to him or if he has some sort of adenoid problem going on. I'll have to ask the pedy at his next appointment. He still can't quite fully crawl, but he can "fall" forward a little bit with his arms and he can crawl backwards. As I mentioned before he loves his puffs and mum mums and is slowly starting to warm to other pureed food. He's still not the best sleeper, but he did sleep for 7 hours in a row two nights last week (and then reverted back). His eyes are definitely brown now and his hair has been growing in very nicely. He still has lots of cute chunk rolls and is super tickly and giggly all the time. We just love our silly sweet Wy Wy.
No comments:
Post a Comment