Well March was a long month. We continued with everyone being constantly sick. I was sick myself for three weeks with the same horrible sore throat and ear ache. Then we had a snowstorm, the power went out, and the computer finally crashed and wouldn't turn back on. Luckily I always have my photos in two places at once so we didn't lose anything. Since I was sick most of the month, I didn't take many pictures so it won't be too hard to catch up.
Wyatt has been a busy boy. He loves to gobble his puffs and is getting the hang of using his fingers (instead of using sticky, hand-covered saliva) to pick up the puffs and get them into his mouth. Even still, many end up in places they are not supposed to be. Like his neck.
And look, he's getting the hang of mommy's selfies and has started to smile for them. Hah!

No comments:
Post a Comment