26 May 2014

Bikes n Footgear

We've been working on getting Noah to ride one of his several bikes. He has a big wheel, a tricycle, and a balance bike, but never uses any of them for more than a minute at which point he promptly gives up because he "can't do it." The whole point of getting the balance bike was because he only likes to use his bikes Flintstone-style and this is the main concept of the balance bike - a bike without any pedals. Unfortunately, he still doesn't use it right and half the time he won't even sit down completely on the seat. It's our goal this year to get him to figure out at least one of them on his own.





And Wyatt got his first pair of shoes. Crocs. I hate crocs and said I'd never buy them (just like I swore I would never buy light-up shoes...), but these baby ones were pretty cute.


No comments: