08 May 2014

Busy Boys

The boys and I have been enjoying our two days a week together. I've been trying to pack in a lot of fun since I don't know if I have to go back to work full-time soon or not. One day we headed over to the mall and I let Noah build himself a furry friend. He picked this little puppy who he named "Clifford". He typically names things after similar animals on TV or in books that he's seen before. We gave him a superhero cape and he also goes by the alias "Super Dog".




Noah discovered a new way to cruise around the grocery store



We pretended it was raining and used our matching umbrellas


 Wyatt explored the grass and tried to eat some leaves and practiced his new skill of clapping






Noah has been potty trained since March!


We've been getting out as much as possible now that the weather is cooperating. Wyatt is now big enough that he can sit in the stroller without using his bulky carseat. He enjoys this much more because he can see what's going on. We visit the park in our neighborhood almost everyday, but we also sometimes drive to other parks for something different.











 Noah has been very into picking dandelions lately.


No comments: