Since I was going to be home so long on maternity leave with Charlotte, I was able to sign Noah up for the nature center preschool program that I have been eyeing for a few years. I am so happy I was able to make this work because Noah absolutely loves it. He went from asking me the first week why I "just left him there" (guess he's used to us always being around at the nature center) and telling me that he didn't have any friends to getting super excited when it was Little Sprouts day instead of La Petite day. He loves being able to choose what activity he can do during inside play and climbing into the 'tree house', he loves the outdoor classroom, and he loves the hikes where he collects rocks and sticks and gets nice and muddy. And he is learning so much about nature and animals. They did a little photo shoot for the kids back in October. Noah is posing a little weird, but still nice to have a memento from his Little Sprouts days. I have a feeling he is going to be sad when he goes off to Kindergarten next year and Wyatt joins Little Sprouts.





No comments:
Post a Comment