Wyatt is a busy guy. He must be so busy that I haven't gotten many solo pictures of him this summer (aside from pictures within specific events and outings). One thing he loves to do is play outside and water my plants for me.
And make a zillion funny faces
He has also been really into riding his balance bike, the one that was Noah's that was never used because Noah didn't like it.
Sometimes he agrees to try out his pedal bike
This is a very Wyatt moment: relaxing on the couch in a shark blanket while eating a "cheese hamburger"
Here he is playing with a new foam rocket that he received from Great Aunt Michele for his birthday
I kept Wyatt home from school one day so we could "watch" the eclipse together. We didn't have glasses, but we watched the live feed on NASA TV. And of course we made sure to wear our NASA and Astro Burger t-shirts for the occasion. I enjoy spending one on one time with each of my little nuggets.
No comments:
Post a Comment