25 March 2018

Feb

In February we....

Adopted three more fishies. This was Charlotte's first fish and of course I had to buy her fish a princess castle (Wyatt got a castle too). Noah named his "Cupcake", Wyatt named his "Squidward #2", and Charlotte named hers "Nemo."



Got water damage to our office and foyer ceilings due to a terrible snow and ice storm. Luckily, the roofing company came out to do a roof patch and fixed the water damage free of charge.


Re-arranged Charlotte's room. This was the way it looked before. Chair in the corner, chest of drawers on one wall, crib on the other. I couldn't stand walking into the room and having the crib be the first thing you see, so I finally fixed it. I also wanted to finally fix up her walls - right now things are just hanging in random places. So we set up the room as it will be when she moves to a big girl bed.




And here is the new version. Chest of drawers is now on the wall in front of the door (vent on the other wall prevents it from going there). She will get a new chest in a year or two, but it will go in this same spot.


Crib is now on the left wall. This is where her twin bed will also go. Her reading nook was moved to the far corner. When she's older that will turn into her desk space.




Chair was moved to the front of the room. It won't survive the next room update, but I'm keeping it for now because it's better than sitting on her toddler bed for story time.


She really likes the new set-up



Organized the kid's school work. I've been meaning to do this for a while. I bought three containers and lots of colorful hanging files and created a school memories box for each kid to save a sample of their work from pre-school through 6th grade.




Made lots of messes


Started a family game night. Fridays are now our designated family game nights. We kicked off our new tradition with Noah's new Despicable Me Labyrinth game.






Enjoyed our new pajamas


Visited the PTO fun fair



And dressed up during Dr. Seuss week. Here we have Wacky Hair Day


 And Wacky Wednesday


No comments: