09 October 2019

Hop Hop

Hopping right into Easter activities. Wyatt's Kindergarten had a party and I showed up with a craft for my table again. I made it much easier than my messy Valentine stamping and just did stick on egg emoji faces. Wyatt and his buddy enjoyed showing me their emoji faces too.





Obligatory egg coloring.




No matter how hard I try to stop it, allergy season always catches up to Noah.


I had to teach them this trick.



We did the egg hunt at the landscape company again this year. I like this one best because it's not a race to see how many eggs you get, which for my non-aggressive kids usually means little to none. Here, everyone gets the same number.


And we can also check off an Easter Bunny visit at the same time.



Later that day was Easter at my dad's. By this point it had turned into a beautiful day so Uncle Kurt and Emily entertained the kids outside with bubbles and games.



Perfect timing this year to see the front tree in bloom.



Welcome to Easter morning. The Easter Bunny brought Wyatt a Bumblebee pedal go-kart, a hatching raptor egg, and a Frog and Toad book. Noah received an Osmo game, wolf-em stick for camp fires, his very own Echo device, and a draw it yourself book. Charlotte got a bean bag chair, little pink bear, camp out clothes and sleeping bag for her doll, flashlight, an LOL doll, and silverware.






 



Wyatt convinced dad to assemble his go kart on the spot.



Since we didn't have any plans on Easter, we took our bikes out for a spin.




Dinner was, of course, Giordano's. Auntie KK joined us this year.

No comments: