28 May 2013

Elmo Live

We took Noah to his first live performance the day before we left on vacation. Elmo and friends were playing at the Rialto theatre and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to see how he would do. He was so excited to see Elmo. Here he is all smiles before the performance.





His favorite part of the show was definitely Elmo's World. And daddy bought him a big Elmo balloon during intermission.





Crying because we assaulted Elmo in order to get him in the photo


After the show, Noah and Kurt ran to check out all the fun merchandise


He only got antsy at the very end of the performance because I made him stop standing on me to watch the show. We were in the fourth row and I didn't want to be too obnoxious. I took him to another live performance this past weekend and he did wonderfully again.

No comments: