05 January 2016

4 months

In December, Charlotte turned 4 months old. Here she is waiting patiently for me to set up for her pictures. I put a bib on just in case she spit up all over her pretty self before I could grab her.




At her appointment, Charlotte weighed in at 13 pounds, 11 ounces and is 26 inches long. Still in the 90th percentile for height and average for weight. To compare (keeping in mind Charlotte is on the girl scale and should be smaller anyway), Noah at this age was 14 pounds and 25 1/2 inches long. I can't find Wyatt's 4 month measurements, but I estimated his 5 month weight at 16 1/2 so it's safe to say he was a little bigger than the other two. She's still doing everything she was at 3 months, just getting stronger by the day. She also loves tummy time now and will play with her toys for a good amount of time turning around to search for new ones.





No comments: