29 January 2016

Six Years

We took the kids to visit Grandma Angel on her 6th Angelversary. Noah picked out flowers at the store and we left them for Grandma to enjoy. One flower I plucked out to leave for my great-grandparents who were on a neighboring plot. Afterwards, we went to visit Great Grandma who lived nearby. We took some pictures including a four generation picture that I had been wanting to do since Charlotte was born.











Since Great Grandma is planning to move out sometime in the future, she has been doing a lot of household sorting. She found this guest book for my Great Grandfather's 90th Birthday party inside of which were some great family entries including one written on behalf of a ten month old Karen stating that "Next year I'll say Happy Birthday Great Grandpa all by myself." Adorable. (And I'm sure she did because Great Grandpa Nels lived well past 90.)


No comments: