10 May 2016

Another Trip to the Zoo

Well here we are again. At the zoo. It was warmer this time and pretty crowded, although the zoo is big enough that it didn't really bother us. The pretzel line (because Noah just had to have a pretzel) was a little longer than I'd prefer, but it was a pretty good pretzel.

So Wyatt actually requested to sit in the belly of the big kangaroo on this trip. He's always been mortified of the giant marsupial so I stopped asking him if he wanted to go in. This time he was super excited - just check out that big smile.




Here we are eating that pretzel I mentioned earlier.



Charlotte was a little sick this trip, but the little sweetheart was still all smiles (when she wasn't passed out).


This was also the first time that Wyatt sat up on the Brookfield Lion.



Noah's latest favorite animal is the seal so we spent some time watching them swim and flop around.



No comments: