10 July 2016

Farm Day

I wanted to take the kids to a local farm for a free day of fun back in May, but Nick had plans. So instead, I met Papa Bill there so he could help me.


The boys potted their own plants (Noah claimed he already knew how to do this thanks to nature school)



 They rode some horses. Noah was happy because he got the biggest horse.








Miss C chilled and ate



They climbed through the spider webs





Tried to feed some animals, but they were a little stuffed. Papa pissed off one of the llamas and so it spit at him. Noah, obviously, thought this was the greatest thing ever.




Wyatt and I went on a hay ride. Noah opted out.



They bounced on this giant mooshy blob thing. Oh I guess it's called a Jumping Pillow.




We went on a tractor ride




And took a break from the heat and sun inside the traveling library


Someone claimed they were too tired to nap when we got home, but I'm guessing that was a big fat fib



No comments: