17 May 2017

Home Depot Kid's Workshop

Home Depot has a really fun and free kid's workshop the first Saturday of every month. Surprisingly, I have never signed the kids up for it yet (that is hard to believe, I know). Finally in March, I got my act together and we headed over to build and paint rain gauges. Wyatt was incredibly excited to use a hammer, but luckily there were no hammered fingers involved. They both received a free apron with their name on it, which doubles as a display for the pins you receive after attending a session. We have quite a long way to go to catch up to that girl sitting next to Wyatt. Seriously, that looks pretty heavy.







We weren't able to attend the April workshop, but we were back in May to make some great flower stands. The kids are going to be master craftsmen in no time.







No comments: