06 January 2018

Halloweeny

We carved two of our pumpkins. The boys picked the designs.




After much, much deliberation, Noah chose to be a Wild Kratts spider monkey for Halloween this year.




Wyatt was more confident in his choice. He picked The Big Bad Wolf.



 


And I picked a cute, tutu wearing, one-eyed monster for Charlotte this year






I decorated my car for the scout Trunk or Treat. I couldn't think of any good ideas, so at the last minute I grabbed all of Charlotte's unicorns, bought some Christmas snow to use as clouds, and cut up some colorful bunting to create a magical unicorn land. I bought smarties and put them into a bowl that I labeled unicorn poop. I got a lot of great feedback, mostly from the female trunk or treaters.





Nick decided to put his clown costume on again (yay..) for trick or treating around the neighborhood.


And the little monster who refused to nap that day passed out halfway around the block.

No comments: