We spent a few evenings at the library for their Jammie Jams program. Curious George Night:
Halloween Costume Night, wearing alternate costumes out of our costume bin
I signed Noah up for a flag football instructional class because I knew doing the league was a little too much for him. He seemed to enjoy it even if his flag was always captured right away. We need to work on his running speed.
Noah had a lot of fun at his Tiger Scout activities such as the night at Haunted Trails, doing his popcorn fundraiser (which he was awesome at), and the Pack Night where the mayor sat in front of him and blocked his view.
Then there's this goof
I took each of the boys on a special date. Noah and I went to see a Disney show
And Wyatt and I met all the pups from Paw Patrol
We had to meet Rocky first, of course. He's Wyatt's favorite.
Chase
Marshall
Zuma
Rubble
Everest
And Skye
Wyatt and Charlotte really enjoyed the cupcakes I made for my birthday
Toward the end of October we went on a Haunted Walk similar to the one we went on last year. They took us through the woods by lantern and actors performed a story about Bigfoot. Needless to say, Wyatt has been obsessed with Bigfoot ever since.




































No comments:
Post a Comment