26 November 2018

Summer Vacation Week 9 - The Rest of the Week

The day after the party we decided to take it easy. Just kidding. We went to the village carnival.


 The boys were so cute and got front row seats together for the dragon coaster



 See if you can spot them:





On Monday, Noah started Big Sprout camp at the nature center


 Wednesday was 80's day at daycare. This was the best I could come up with.


I had to stay home from work on Wednesday to allow Noah to go to Big Sprout camp (as it's not the whole day). After I picked him up, I took him (and his little dead cicada friend) out for lunch.


And then we picked up the other two early from school and spent the afternoon at the Children's Garden. Some friends just happened to be looking for something to do, so we met them there.




It was a cute little place and had more to do than I expected






Noah is sweeping in front of the little shop


Mulch in our flip flops




They had a cute one-room schoolhouse too












A dirty nose means fun was had




Friday night we got a little sparkly







No comments: