We celebrated Noah's 8th birthday a little early this year due to several family members going out of town. He didn't have a theme for this party, so I just bought him a rainbow cupcake cake.
Uncle Kurt brought his usual number balloon
Last day as a seven year old
His friend party was on his real birthday. He invited the boys from his class, the boys from his Cub Scout den, his cousins, and a few other close friends to a glow-in-the-dark mini golf party. The venue had a space theme, which made for interesting decor. We left Wyatt at a friend's house, but brought Charlotte since we wouldn't have to pay for her.
The boys mainly just ran around and golfed by themselves for the first half of the party.
Then we had pizza and cake. I didn't plan ahead, so I just picked up some hockey themed cake and cupcakes. I didn't get a good picture of the cake before they ate it. This is probably the first time I've forgotten.
We still had a bit of time left, so we opened the presents. I always like to see the birthday boy open the presents, so I try to do this at my own parties when time allows.
Instead of giving out bags of junk for party favors, I gave out homemade cookies. They all earned some nice junk toys from the venue, so I figured that counted since technically I paid for it. I made a number eight (for obvious reasons) and then couldn't figure out what other shape to make (since two 8's was more like an 88th birthday), so I finally went with a cookie boy.












































No comments:
Post a Comment