28 August 2017

Back to Six Flags

I stopped working at Six Flags in June of 2008 and I hadn't gone back since. This year, Noah was able to earn his very first Reading coupon for free admission to Six Flags and I knew I had to take him. Two days after Wyatt's field trip, I took Noah up to Six Flags for a fun day at the park. He wasn't sure what Six Flags was; all he knew was that there would be some rides there.




He loved it. He wanted to do the water rides first and so we got super drenched right away. Here we are dry and about to go on the rapids ride.


And here we are after.


We dried off because it was a pretty warm day. But as soon as we did, we ended up on the flume ride.


And all wet again.


We also rode the small roller coasters like the Little Dipper (which I fondly remember from my Kiddie Land days) and Spacely Sprocket Rockets (Noah's favorite roller coaster).



I also made him try the Whizzer, which was the only "big kid" roller coaster of the day. He said he didn't like it and wouldn't smile for the picture.


 He loved the two kiddie areas with the kiddie rides. We did each of them a few times.







 And he pretended like he wanted to ride a really big coaster


We also rode the train and the carousal and played with the little motor boats. Noah loved Six Flags. Loved it. He was disappointed to leave, but I told him we'd be going somewhere similar very soon...




No comments: