30 August 2017

Making a Splash

We had some fun cooling off this summer. We brought out the big inflatable pool for a swim day in June and we filled the little pool for Charlotte. She didn't like either, so she spent most of the time trying to avoid them. She also didn't like that the boys had a squirt gun fight and she was sometimes the unlucky victim.







Another day I had an unexpected afternoon off of work due to a power outage, so I took the kids to the splash pad. The boys love this particular splash pad because there is a sand play area nearby.









Noah also continued his weekly swim lessons. He is still in yellow (third level) and working on his forward strokes.





One day while I was working, Charlotte was napping, and Noah was at Camp, Wyatt decided to have a little pool party all by himself


In July, we attended Nick's work pool party. It was a little chilly (it's always after-hours), but the boys still enjoyed it and they collected a ton of money during the coin drop.
 

No comments: