Life is a little busy right now and we have a hard time planning out a healthy meal to prepare when we finally all get home every night. A friend recommended a new meal delivery service called Hello Fresh and we recently tried it out for two weeks. Once a week the company sends you a large box of fresh ingredients and easy to follow recipe cards for three meals. The ingredients are in the exact proportions needed for the recipes so all you have to do is grab the bag for that night's meal and get to work.
I wasn't sure how it was going to work out because while I love baking, I am like a clueless clown when I try to cook a complex meal. So far we have tried two weeks worth of dinners and I am proud to say that I did every single thing all by myself while simultaneously watching two loony children. And the meals have turned out great. So far we have had:
Crispy Spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Salad:
Miso Glazed Cod with Broccoli and Ginger Rice:
Mexican Tortilla Stacks with Black Bean Salsa:
Smoky Chicken Skewers with Potato and Corn Salad:
Pork Quinoa Chaufa:
Penne alla Norma:
We put the program on hold the last two weeks and are going to start up again next week. It's nice not having to think about what to make for dinner every night!
No comments:
Post a Comment