23 October 2018

End of 1st

Noah had a great second half of 1st Grade.

They celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday






Went on an Easter Egg Hunt




Celebrated the 100th day of school



Won a donut party for collecting the most box tops


And had a beach day outside



First grade also held a "Someone Special Spa" at the end of May. They sang a cute song and we did a few fun activities.




The someone special song



Noah with his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Davy


On his last day of school, I again met him outside as he got off the bus. This year I had silly string with me and we had a fun silly string fight.





It didn't really appear that he changed that much over the course of the year (aside from the obvious missing tooth) until I noticed his clothing. 


He's wearing the same brand and size shirt in both pictures (6/7). Notice how it actually fits him in the second picture. The pants too are much less baggy looking (although they could be different sizes). He started the year at 3% percentile for weight (less than a 1% BMI percentile) and I'm happy to say he gained a good three pounds after gaining only one last year. I'm looking forward to see how his numbers look at his next appt.

No comments: