27 October 2018

Summer Vacation Week 3

The beginning of week three started with a daycare event at the movies to see Incredibles 2. This was CeCe's first (full) movie in a theatre. She tried and failed to attend the daycare movie event last summer. This time we made it all the way through.



We like the characters this theatre always has out. Like this Groot.


And this dinosaur. The boys were currently working on getting me to let them go see Jurassic World.


Sunday was our annual Father's Day event and Kurt's birthday.



My cake writing skills are outstanding.










On Wednesday, I chaperoned Wyatt's zoo field trip again.







We bumped into his best friend while wandering around so we spent the rest of the time hanging with him and his group





 And we manged to catch the elusive polar bear that disappointed Wyatt the last time we were there






Wyatt spotted this cool octopus sailboat as we were driving down Lake Shore Drive



 After we got back, we scooped up CeCe and headed to a park




Nick stayed home with the kids on Thursday. They sent me pictures to let me know they missed me.



Oh look, Daddy didn't change CeCe's shirt from the day before. At least she has on new pants.


On days when I don't send Noah to camp, I try to keep him occupied by doing learning books, reading, and activities such as this puzzle.

I'm also just noticing that Charlotte left one of her babies face down in the sink. That's pretty funny.


No comments: