26 October 2018

Summer Vacation Week 2

The second week of summer vacation, Noah and Charlotte and I went to see a Hawaiian hula performance at the library while Wyatt was at baseball.








 Reunited with the baseball dude


Later, we took Noah out on his no-training wheel bicycle. He was just a little nervous.


I dragged the other two along in the wagon. Did you happen to notice that this is Charlotte's third outfit change of the day?


Sunday morning was cinnamon roll Sunday. We love cinnamon roll Sundays.


On Monday, Noah started his first of two weeks at Camp Manitoqua - his all week camp. He was excited to be back and excited that I had coordinated with his friend Graham so that they were there together.



One day we did some park playing in between picking Noah up from camp and swim lessons


Wyatt really liked this park. Sand and a claw digger.


 


That night I took the boys back to the neighboring town to watch The Lion King






 Friday night we went to Princess night at the Slammers Game




It was PTO fundraiser night, so it was not surprising that we ran into someone that we knew


Charlotte got to meet Anna, Elsa, and Moana



We had a "ball" and there were even fireworks after the game






No comments: