19 October 2018

Our Second Pre-K Graduate

It feels like yesterday I was posting that Noah was graduating from Pre-K and now Wyatt has graduated too. He had a fantastic year learning and making some great new friends. He started out as the new kid in school - a lot of the kids had known each other since they were babies. And by the end of the year, he couldn't walk into a room without someone shouting out his name. Mr. Personality. I last updated you on his school year in January, so here are his pictures from the second half of the year.


Reading with his Kindergarten buddy. Soon he will be the one reading.























When I picked him up on his last day, he had on his official graduate hat.


Later that night, we went to his graduation. We did a little goofing around first.




 


My little graduate



A little background for this video. Wyatt has heard us say Noah's middle name from time to name and for a while, he thought that it was everyone's middle name, so he would call us Mommy Patrick, Daddy Patrick, Wyatt Patrick, Noah Patricky (another Wyatt variation). He must have forgotten what his actual middle name was when he went to get up on stage. Nobody but us noticed, but so funny.


And here is his official graduation announcement, with his actual middle name


Celebrating afterwards. We also went out for ice cream, but that went undocumented (I know..).




 She demanded to be in the picture and then she made that face 🤣




No comments: