11 October 2018

May in a Day

In May, we had dentist appointments.


I volunteered at Noah's Field Day at school


The best part of my station was spraying everyone at the car wash (this is our neighbor).


We celebrated May the 4th by watching Star Wars


Charlotte got out her new bubble blowing leaf blower that she received at Easter. And apparently Wyatt found the bubble blower too noisy. It's not.



Charlotte and I attended a baby shower


Wyatt and I attended a mother-son superhero night



Wyatt got to meet Captain America




And go through an obstacle course


Obstacle Course Champion


I took the boys to see PJ Masks




Noah went on a field trip to the local historic one-room school house. I tried to dress him for the 1930s as best I could.






We celebrated mother's day



 


  
Wyatt graduated to the next bicycle in the garage and took it for a spin


Grandpa took Noah out on his first surface hunting trip



They spent a few hours hunting a field and did manage to find one arrowhead



Twinkies in buckets. Why? Because they could.


Wyatt sometimes prepares himself to go fight some crime


Remnants of a chocolate cupcake



Getting our first mini-manicure


Ice cream night with friends while the boys camped




Allergy eyes came a month late this year (this is only minor allergy eyes)


We did a lot of yard work







Charlotte went shopping for flowers with me. She wasn't pleased I made her share her seat with dirt.





She wasn't happy at dinner later either. Rough day.


We met an old pre-k friend at the Splash Pad for the first weekend of summer






Mommy and me shadows


She loves shopping as much as me. My soulmate 💗


We had our first campfire night of the summer







I was just taking random pictures of Wyatt playing in the pool when I realized it looked like he was in a bit of trouble



We wrapped up May by attending a Memorial Day Brass Band concert at Cantigny







 It takes a "few" tries to get it right




No comments: