There was also a gift shop on property (of course) and an arcade.
Last night of sleep before heading out to the land of magic.
In the morning, we became separated from Nick (who missed our shuttle). I somehow managed to get three children and two strollers off the bus, through the ticket line, and into the park. Noah pushed Charlotte and I pushed Wyatt. We made it to the entrance just in time for the countdown.
Once finding Nick again, we headed off to our first ride, Splash Mountain. Nick and Noah rode first and then Noah and I rode it (there were no lines at this point). Noah was a little scared of the drop, but he enjoyed the calmer part of the ride.
Next we did Pirates of the Caribbean followed by Peter Pan. Then we met up with Grandma and Papa and rode Small World, which was Charlotte's favorite ride.
Parades came through the park like every hour
After meeting Pooh and the gang, we decided to do his ride too. Well, Charlotte was a little too pooped to meet Pooh. Wyatt says this was his favorite ride.
Nick and Noah rode the teacups
We had to ride Dumbo of course. Noah saw this ride on the promotional Disney channel in our hotel room. He had been asking us to ride the elephant ride all day.
Zooming around the racetrack with Noah. Noah said his favorite ride was the Seven Dwarves Mine Train (mine too).
On the Jungle Cruise (about the time my phone ran out of juice. Too many pictures I guess!)
I've been telling the boys about the Disney Castle for a long time. We finally made it!
We spent the entire day at Magic Kingdom - open to close. The kids were barely awake, but we caught the Main Street Electrical Parade on the way out.




























































No comments:
Post a Comment