I had promised Noah that we were going to return to a park similar to Great America later in the summer, and on day one of vacation I fulfilled that promise by taking them to Dollywood. He wasn't convinced that this place with such a funny name was what I promised it was, but once he stepped inside he was grinning ear to ear.
Right off the bat, he headed for a little coaster.
He wanted to ride the water rides over and over again just like last time. Luckily, I had Nick to take my place so I could stay dry.
Well, it turns out the water cannons can reach the shore. Sorry Charlotte.
The best part about our Dollywood adventure was that we were able to meet up with our cousins from North Carolina. We hadn't been able to see them since Christmas of 2014 and Charlotte had never met them before. They warmed up to each other quickly and had a blast riding around in the little kid section of the park together.
After lunch, we went to see a really fun bubble show. Charlotte slept through the whole thing.
We split up for a couple of hours later on because Noah wanted to do a few more water rides and our cousins did not want to get wet. Charlotte and I sat them out as well.
But then met back up for a train ride (once Hannah had recovered from a bee sting).
We had such an amazing day with our cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment