The second weekend in September is always my "single parent weekend" when Nick is out of town for his golf outing, so one of the things I always do is take the kids to the Homer Harvest Festival. I kept Charlotte in a stroller again this year to keep it manageable, but next year when she's three I doubt that will work. Here we are watching the boys run in and out of the corn maze. I just had to hope that they would both eventually come back out.
We love their free pony rides. Charlotte was finally not afraid and rode a pony for the first time.
Only Noah was brave enough to go into the petting zoo. Charlotte wanted nothing to do with it and Wyatt only wanted to see the animals from the other side of the fence.
They don't let you go into the llama enclosure.
Then we took a spin on the cow train. Wyatt knew that they were going to be firing the cannon again soon, so he took the necessary precautions.
No comments:
Post a Comment