We can't afford to take the whole family to a Blackhawks game right now, but I wanted them to experience the Blackhawks magic, so I purchased tickets to their pre-season Family Training Camp. At only five dollars a ticket, it was a super affordable way to get the whole gang in for a little hockey scrimmage fun. Unfortunately, the camp fell on the same day and time as one of Wyatt's soccer games and since Nick was the coach and had already missed the first game, we decided to split up. Nick and Wyatt stayed behind and I convinced my brother to join us at the Madhouse. It was such a beautiful day and there were lots of fun activities outside. Noah tried his hand at some mini-golf and bags.
I got some great mid-air shots of his blue beanbags
Little Miss was not so sure about this place
We watched most of the game and they were pretty well behaved. I'm thankful that Kurt did show up so that I could go purchase some kid's meals while they stayed behind in the seats. And by the way, kid's meals are a super great value for future reference (you just have to deal with drinking apple juice at a hockey game).
We had a really good time; Wyatt would have loved it. We'll have to go back next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment