04 October 2018

Charlotte Sleeping

We stopped napping Charlotte on the weekends because we have too many things going on and it just doesn't fit into our busy schedule anymore. Sometimes she crashes towards the end of the day and I started taking a picture of her to remember how small and sweet she looked. And then I realized that it kind of happened a lot.


"Dreaming of my pacifier" sleeeper



"After gymnastics class" sleeper



"Close to the edge" sleeper


"In the car" sleeper (this happens quite frequently and I don't usually take a picture)


"Pretending to be sleeping on vacation" sleeper


"Actually asleep on vacation" sleeper



"Face painted" sleeper



"That doesn't look comfortable" sleeper


Also the "two sleepers are better than one" sleeper


"Hunting for trolls" sleeper


"At the zoo" sleeper


"I refused a real nap" sleeper


"Watching soccer puts me to sleep" sleeper


"Fell asleep under a pile of stuff" sleeper




"Second time I've randomly fallen asleep in this outfit" sleeper


"Pretending to be a sleeping mermaid, but still awake" sleeper


"Braided hair" sleeper



"Disney is exhausting" sleeper


"Disney is still exhausting" sleeper


"For real guys, this place is insane" sleeper


"Home from Disney, but still not caught up on sleep" sleeper


Wyatt sometimes falls victim too



"Asthma sucks" sleeper


"Mom, I'm actually in bed where I'm supposed to be" sleeper



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to do one of these with pictures of you

Amington said...

It won't ever be published, so be my guest